Terms & Conditions
1. IN GENERAL We are Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd (Company Registration No.197802852R), a company registered in Singapore. We are trading as “Website”, which owns and operates this Website.
This document governs your relationship with this Website. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following ‘Terms & Conditions’. By using the Website, you are agreeing to all of the ‘Terms & Conditions’, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and its products without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of, or this entire Website.
2. PROHIBITIONS You must not misuse this Website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
4. TERMS OF SALE In order to contract with Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to changes without notice.
To submit an order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Website. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the Terms & Conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. An order is only considered accepted upon the order being shipped to the delivery address provided on the order. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from delivery and postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
5. PRICING AND AVAILABILITY Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you no refund will be conducted until further instructions.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
All prices are in Singapore Dollars and subjected to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) in Singapore. Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
We are under no obligation to fulfil your order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by us).
6. PAYMENT Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Payment is only accepted through PayPal. All products sold are in Singapore Dollars and subjected to the exchange rate of your credit or debit card issued out by the bank. Once payment has been accepted through PayPal, we will deem that your order is correct and will proceed based on the ‘Terms & Conditions’
7. REFUSAL OF ORDER We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We will make our best efforts to always process all orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
If we cancel your order and you have already made payment for your order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Website or for refusing to process or accept an order.
8. DELIVERY All delivery of products is done by postal service or a third party logistic carrier which is in no way associated with, or a subsidiary of, or owned by Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd.
You shall remain contactable through the telephone number or mobile phone number provided at all times for the delivery service to be in contact with you. You shall also be at the delivery address at the time of delivery.
All deliveries in Malaysia are done through registered mail. You shall be at the delivery address at the point of delivery.
In the event that you are unable to take delivery or collection, Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd or associated companies are not liable for any additional costs involved in ensuring the products are re-delivered. Products will be dispatched within 2 to 5 working days and subjected to the delivery schedule/service of the delivery system carrier engaged by Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. No changes in delivery schedule will be entertained.
Upon delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery.
In case of any faults, defects or damage, you shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the product, upon request. You may contact:
Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
We deliver in our standard packaging. Gift wrapping is not available at the moment.
All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not accept delivery or collect the product from the third party logistic carrier, we will not conduct a refund for the products purchased and may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us.
You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
9. RETURNS AND REFUNDS All products sold are not subjected to returns or refunds.
Should a product be damaged at the point of delivery a one to one exchange of the same product (subjected to availability) or a product of similar value will be allowed. Products damaged at the point of delivery should be notified to within 7 working days upon goods receipt. The notification of damage goods is in no way acceptance that product is damaged. In the event that Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd agrees to the return of the products, products must be sent out within 7 working days of agreement to conduct the exchange of products. Damaged products will need to be returned together with accompanying boxes and warranty cards before a replacement product is dispatched. Past the 7 days for notification and/or agreement to exchange the product, any damaged products will be subjected to the after sales service warranty provided by each brand/product, together with charges where applicable.
The decision of Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd in respect of damaged products shall be final.
10. WARRANTY Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd warrants your watch against defects in materials and workmanship subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty.
The warranty must be produced at the time of servicing the watch.
The warranty does not cover: 1. Battery, case, crystal, strap or bracelet 2. Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear 3. Water damage unless marked “water-resistant” (Water damage of leather strap is not guaranteed in any circumstances) The warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
11. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
12. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
14. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE) We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation: (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war. (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster. (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport. (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents. 14.2 In the circumstance that the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one week, either you or we may terminate the Contract forthwith by written notice and without any Liability other than a refund of a product already paid for by you and not delivered. 14.3 If we have Contracted to provide identical or similar products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of a Force Majeure event, we may decide at our absolute discretion which Contracts we will perform and to what extent. 14.4 We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.
15. LINKS TO THE SITE You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd.
16. WAIVER If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
17. SEVERABILITY If any clause in these Terms & Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms & Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
18. ASSIGNMENT You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-Contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms & Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions or a Contract.
19. RELATIONSHIP Nothing in these Terms & Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
20. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
21. GOVERNING LAW These Terms & Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Singapore Law. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
22. VARIATION We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms & Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. When you submit an order to the Website, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms & Conditions current at the date you submit your order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms & Conditions each time you submit your order.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT The above Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms & Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd
This is the Crystal Time Personal Data Protection Policy (“Personal Data Protection Policy”) and the purpose of this document is to inform you of how Crystal Time (S) Pte Ltd manages, collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data, which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”). When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer on our website to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us, you agree and consent to Crystal Time (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Crystal Time in respect of your Personal Data. Crystal Time may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website
Personal Data In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time. Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you. Collection of Personal Data Generally, Crystal Time collects Personal Data, either directly from you or from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third parties, or from publicly available sources or through our website in the following ways:
a. when you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services a. when you interact with our customer service team, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails
b. when you use some of our services, for example, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us
c. when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list
d. when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data
e. when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team
f. when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them
g. when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see paragraph 7 below on cookies
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data Crystal Time collects, may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. responding to your queries and requests;
b. managing the administrative and business operations of Crystal Time and complying with internal policies and procedures;
c. facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving any of the Companies;
d. matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
e. resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
f. preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
g. providing media announcements and responses;
h. monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
i. organising promotional events;
j. legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
k. conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
l. meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Crystal Time (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and m. purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Where permitted under the Act:
a. Crystal Time may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Additional Purposes”:
i. analytics and tracking,
ii. conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes in relation to Crystal Time's Products and Services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
iii. providing additional Products and Services and benefits to you, including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes from Crystal Time;
iv. matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of Products and Services by Crystal Time;
v. leads generation and management for marketing Crystal Time's Products and Services;
vi. administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns, and personalising your experience at Crystal Time’s touchpoints;
vii. communicating to you advertisements involving details of our Products and Services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and online marketing);
viii. organising promotional events and corporate social responsibility projects; and ix. purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In addition, where permitted under the Act and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Crystal Time Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by Crystal Time.
b. Crystal Time may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Preferred Partners Additional Purposes”:
i. conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes with our preferred partners;
ii. matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of products and services (including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes) by our preferred partners;
iii. leads generation and management for marketing the products and services offered by our preferred partners;
iv. administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns in connection with the products and services offered by our preferred partners;
v. communicating to you advertisements involving details of the products, services, special offers and rewards offered by our preferred partners, either to our customers generally, (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and online marketing); and vi. purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In addition, where permitted under the Act and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Preferred Partners' Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by Crystal Time’s preferred partners. If you have provided your Singapore telephone numbers Crystal Time may contact you using such Singapore telephone numbers (including via voice calls, sms, fax or other means) with information about our Products and Services or those products and services offered by our preferred partners (including discounts, flash sales and special offers).
In relation to particular Products and Services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise. When you shop on Crystal Time’s website, we may send you promotional/marketing material via mail along with your order package. Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us as follows:
a. to withdraw consent from receiving SMS promotions: please unsubscribe by following the steps provided in the promotional SMS;
b. to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
c. to withdraw consent from receiving promotional material with your order package: please email customer service, with the words “PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line, at the address provided below.
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials through a specific mode, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the Products and Services that you hold or have subscribed to with Crystal Time. Disclosure of Personal Data Crystal Time will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
a. Crystal Time’s related corporations and employees to provide content, Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing or order arrangements with us as well as our Products and Services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
b. companies providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to Crystal Time;
c. agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Crystal Time, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other services to Crystal Time;
d. vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Crystal Time or its preferred partners;
e. commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
f. any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the Companies;
g. our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
h. relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
i. any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
Google Analytics Crystal Time uses features of Google Analytics, please see this
link for how your data is collected and for how to opt-out of any Google Analytics tracking. As part of the above, Crystal Time may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings , you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Crystal Time also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Crystal Time ads on sites across the Internet. Crystal Time and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Crystal Time, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Crystal Time. When you log on to the Crystal Time website, Crystal Time with the help of Google Analytics may use your browsing behaviour to connect it with any other data that has previously been provided by you, in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Policy.