Arbutus GMT Movement Instruction Manual
Time & Date Setting
1. Unscrew the crown and pull the crown out to position 2 (2 clicks out)
2. Rotate counter clockwise to correct time and date
3. Push the crown back and screw on tightly
1. Once your HOME time is adjusted correctly, calculate the hour different between HOME and ZONE time
2. Turn the bezel so the RED GMT hand is pointing at the correct hour of the ZONE time
Please note: The images for explanation may look different to your watch but the functions will be the same.